1. Offer is only to customers who do not have a rate lock with Perry Johnson Mortgage Company, Inc. (PJMC) in the sixty (60) days prior to the date of the presented loan estimate from another lender.
2. “We’ll match a competitor’s offer, and credit you an extra $100″ refers to our Loan Estimate being at least $100 less in closing costs at the same rate and for the same loan terms, excluding property taxes and insurance (the fees listed in Sec-tions E through H on your Loan Estimate), as the closing costs on the Loan Estimate from the other Lender. For purchase transactions using the seller’s title company, comparisons will also exclude title fees.
3. Second liens, home equity lines of credit, and adjustable rate mortgages are excluded.
4. PJMC may, in its sole discretion, accept LE proxies (e.g., rate sheets from other lenders) provided the rate and terms from the competitive lender are not contingent on any other transaction or relationship. In addition, the LE proxy must contain information sufficient to demonstrate that the offer is intended for the borrower who is applying for a loan with PJMC and contain proof that the borrower’s credit score was verified.
5. The Loan Estimate must be dated within 1 business day from its date of submission to PJMC and may not be from a broker or lender who PJMC provides loan originating and/or brokerage services.
6. Offer is only valid in states where PJMC is currently originating loans. It includes all loan products on single-family resi-dences, condominiums, and PUDs with a loan amount less than or equal to $647,200.
7. Offer is not available for refinances of loans originated by PJMC within 6 months of funding date.
8. To claim offer proceeds borrower must (1) fund their loan with lender that PJMC could not beat by $100 in closing costs using the same LE presented to PJMC to initiate this promotion; and (2) present closing disclosure and final note from funded loan within thirty (30) days of closing.
9. Amounts on the Loan Estimate may still vary within regulatory tolerances from the closing disclosure based on findings in underwriting, and all loans are subject to credit approval.
10. Offer cannot be combined with any other promotion. Offer is invalid if the borrower submits an LE from a lender with a rate that is not publicly available (e.g., requiring a minimum amount of assets under management). Each borrower may only take advantage of this offer once per loan application.
11. PJMC reserves the right to rescind or modify the terms of this offer without prior notice.